Made in Malaysia 10 years warranty 05- 366 5439 / 8139
The Green industry is truly on the march in Malaysia. Government policies have given great impetus to the actions and debates within the country as well as the outside world.
We at Perceptive Profile Sdn Bhd (PPSB) are already at the fore front of this mission. Having started our R&D in 2000, we went into full production for our Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) in 2005.
The materials used by PPSB have an important role in preserving our environment, we can fully optimize and re-use virtually all sorts of natural waste such as wood flour, saw dust etc to create an environmentally friendly and 100% re-cycle product which we called Agro-Bio Wood and carries the trade name of ABWOOD®.
Although we are a company based in the state of Perak, we have an ambition of working with the Public and Private sector throughout Malaysia in this arena on our pledge to “beautify” the cities in our country with ABWOOD® products.
Our proposal below will highlight what we can do and the different aspects of business approach.
The benefits for the Private and Public sector will be as follows, in our opinion:
1. The price of timber is on the rise. With our product, the greater the order the greater the saving. This can help to control the costing in the medium to long run whilst maintaining either the existing infra-structure of natural timber or providing the same aesthetic timber looking material for new construction of public facilities. As our product is a reproduction material which is not dependent on seasonal variations, our pricing is assured.
2. As our product has the benefit of Anti-Termite and Water Resistant, this ensures that there is no major repair work to be carried out in the future. This is not the same scenario for Timber products.
3. As our products are re-cyclable, there will be no secondary pollution created. We will collect the products for further recycling. If there is a problem with broken or vandalised profiles, we can replace that particular pieces without the need for the whole system to be pulled up. Furthermore ABWOOD has received the IBS (Industrialised Building System) status verification from CIDB Malaysia.
4. Our product should provide parties with a platform to participate in green activities as well as educating the public of the uses and benefits of Green environmental issues.
5. Malaysia is one of the largest timber logging nations in the world. The waste from our saw mills etc (which is then used for WPC production), can give the the Public and Private sector a good basis for its claim in activities in the Green industry. It will enhance the reputation for the 3R’s( re-use, reduce and recycle).
6. Our Pre-fabrication system is more effective and efficient at reducing wastage and provides for a faster installation method, which thus enables to save costs in the medium to long run.
Cheah Choong Yueh
Perceptive Profile Sdn Bhd